This role will be part of the global [Integral] team where you will be promoting analytics tools, insight reports and business dashboards to various users throughout the business including internal campaign managers and repertoire owners. You will be leading internal and external insight communications to encourage user adoption and engagement with our continuously evolving suite of data and insight tools. As well as providing support to users and capturing feedback on their on-going analytics requirements.
• Evangelising the use of analytics and the [Integral] Portal (our internal analytics platform) across the business.
• Preparing and distributing regular insights reporting.
• Empowering end users to monitor and benchmark sales and engagement data to optimise performance of the repertoire that we represent.
• Acting as the primary contact to answer analytics questions from internal staff and external users (including labels and artist managers).
• Contributing to the development of new and existing insight reports.
• Retrieving, manipulating, and importing data from various partners.
• Reporting sales and usage data to music trade associations.
• Onboarding and managing access to various third-party reporting tools for internal users.
• Increase audience engagement with [Integral] Portal tools.
• Provide training to users of the [Integral] Portal.
• Collect user feedback on new and existing reports.
• Deliver and maintain best practice documents that can be featured on the [Integral] Portal and in our digital newsletters.
• Develop and present case studies which demonstrate actionable insights.
• Experience working in a similar role would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills are essential - both in person and in writing.
• The ability to provide clear, concise information, advice and recommendations is key.
• Demonstrable experience with managing and manipulating large data sets using MS Excel.
• Proficiency in using the Office 365 suite.
• Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) a distinct advantage.
• Awareness of relevant music industry analytics tools would be beneficial.
• This is a global role, so an international outlook is important.
• French speaking and music industry experience would both be advantageous.
• Data literate problem solver with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent in-person and remote communication skills.
• Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment.
• Positive approach demonstrating gravitas and integrity.
• Confident to work autonomously but also be a team-player.
[PIAS] and [Integral] fundamentally embrace diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [Integral] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.