Reporting directly to the Head of Repertoire Operations, this is a key position within the repertoire operations team, interacting with both internal and external clients to ensure the accurate and efficient ingestion of all new release metadata. The position requires a keen attention to detail, willingness to learn, strong organizational ability, and a demonstrable understanding of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel. The successful applicant will be a good communicator together with having an enthusiasm for music and service minded.
This position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to get a broad understanding of the core operations of the company and is likely to evolve to cover wider aspects of the supply chain over time in line with planned process and system enhancements. The experience gained can serve well for a potential career within the [PIAS] Group.
• Data Preparation and Quality Control - checking and preparing metadata submissions from label clients and ingesting metadata into [PIAS] Repertoire Management System
• Processing metadata amendments/corrections as required
• Working with label partners to encourage adoption of best practice metadata standards
• Contributing to projects to enhance and improve metadata quality
• Preparing metadata for catalogue integrations
• Supporting other Repertoire Operations processes as required
• Contributing ideas for system and process improvements
• Willingness to work in a role where a high degree of attention to detail/accuracy is required
• Ability to learn, interpret and apply detailed rules required for the formatting of metadata
• Methodical approach to work and experience of having to deliver to deadlines
• Keenness to learn new systems quickly and ability to work autonomously
• Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving
• Experience of working with music metadata in a previous role an advantage
• Knowledge and experience of Classical metadata requirements in line with key DSP style guides a distinct advantage or a willingness to gain expertise in this area
• Strong passion and knowledge of music
• Gravitas and integrity, taking initiative and capitalising on opportunities
• Works to build up credibility and rapport across all levels of the business
• Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
• Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
• Organised, efficient and effective
• Passionate about music
[PIAS] and [Integral] fundamentally embrace diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [Integral] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.