You will play a leading role in the continuous development of [Integral]’s digital business worldwide. You'll be joining the group-wide [Integral] team to drive commercial and business development relationships with DSP and other digital partners on a global basis. With your strong management experience, you will manage colleagues in the central digital team, including Digital Channel Managers and International Digital Manager, as well as being a senior and trusted digital expert for colleagues and partners globally
• Leading the negotiation of commercial terms with DSP partners around the world.
• Work with [Integral] Business Affairs and Managing Director to finalise papering of commercial agreements.
• Introducing DSP product and feature developments to colleagues and teams around the world engaged in
both label and DSP partner outreach.
• Manage business reviews with DSP partners, working with colleagues to ensure best practice and timely
response to DSP operational and commercial developments.
• Working alongside senior territory colleagues around the world to disseminate knowledge, expertise and
opportunities relating to DSP partners.
• Manage and mentor digital team members and support senior territory managers in developing local digital
expertise and opportunities.
• Work closely with our Director of Insight to inform commercial relationships, business development and
identify opportunity for growth.
• Support colleagues engaged in business development and acquisition in demonstrating high levels of digital
expertise held across the [Integral] service.
• Maintain, refine and build our commercial relationships with DSP partners, identifying opportunities and
initiatives that grow audiences and revenues for the labels and repertoire we represent.
• Maintain and develop trusted relationships with DSP partners.
• Drive direct commercial terms with DSP partners and secure best available terms.
• Identify and seek out new digital business partnerships on a global basis.
• Work alongside senior colleagues to refine and develop digital expertise, strategy, expertise and resource
across our global offices, territories and teams.
• Inform and deliver internal reports to [PIAS] board and other senior stakeholders.
• Combine with senior operational colleagues to ensure smooth supply and integration of new services and
• Actively seek out current and future service, market and digital developments
• Relentlessly seek to deliver value to our label and DSP partners
• Trusted, experienced and respected digital native with proven commercial negotiation skills and senior DSP
contacts around the world.
• Significant demonstrable experience and understanding of digital commercial rights negotiations at a senior
• Passionate, positive and proactive approach - demonstrating gravitas and integrity with a commitment to
securing the best terms and opportunities available for our label and repertoire partners.
• International experience and outlook with a global vision and contact network
• Personable and engaging - confident in presenting, communicating and evangelising opportunities to
repertoire and DSP partners.
• Excellent communication and networking skills with an appreciation of international cultural nuances
• Confident public speaker, seasoned conference attendee and networker
• Thrive on building expertise, teams and success, taking personal accountability for achieving individual and
[PIAS] and [Integral] fundamentally embrace diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [Integral] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.