[Integral] Group is looking for a Digital Ingestion Coordinator to join the Repertoire Operations team at their head office in Bermondsey.
The role is focussed on co-ordinating the timely and accurate throughput of all of [Integral] Artist and Label Services digital repertoire. The successful candidate will have at least one years’ experience in a similar role within the music business either at a label, distributor, or technical partner.
• Ensuring the smooth, accurate and timely ingestion of metadata and assets for all non-classical digital repertoire
• QC and approval of new digital releases in the Repertoire System
• Ensuring that the rich media assets and metadata are successfully linked and processed through the digital supply chain.
• Processing deliveries to DSPs using both internal and external systems
• Advising clients on non-standard releases
• Troubleshooting delivery issues in the digital supply chain
• Contributing to department projects as required
• Report to and support the Head of Repertoire Operations
• An ability to work accurately under time pressure with a good eye for detail on multiple and diverse tasks
• Knowledge of industry metadata style guides (essential)
• Experience with Digital Service Provider Content Management Systems
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook advanced knowledge of Excel
• Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
• Able to build rapport at all levels of the business
• An ability to be personally accountable for achieving individual and shared goals.
• Keenness to learn
• Organised, efficient and effective
• You have a can-do attitude, and are always willing to find solutions and new ways to improve
• You are a great team player and actively contribute to the team spirit
• Passionate about music
[PIAS] and [Integral] fundamentally embrace diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [Integral] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.