The primary contact for UK DSPs and partner labels/clients working within the UK Digital commercial team. You will be working closely with the Head of Commercial and our internal digital teams to deliver value through ‘best in class’ expertise and services to both DSPs and our partner label/artists/management companies. Ensuring good practice, delivering unique initiatives, advising clients with innovative, creative and strategic thinking.
• Working collaboratively with [Integral]’s commercial and label management teams, the global digital team, the audience development team and our inhouse and partner labels teams to drive audience development, consumption and revenue growth.
• Clearly communicating strategies, marketing initiatives and routes to market with a focus on partnerships at the DSPs
• Lean-in to campaigns and contribute early by bringing repertoire partners and DSPs into campaign/artist development at the earliest stages. Giving clarity on artist positioning, target audiences, mood/aesthetics, key campaign timing, focus track strategies, highlights and goals.
• Communicating and building better understanding of current market developments, opportunities, and initiatives across the DSPs.
• Effective, efficient and timely completion of necessary pitch documentation – early, relevant, exciting, concise and detailed
• Hands-on account management across a range of key DSP partners (including but not limited to Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, Meta, TikTok and Soundcloud) working to build strong relationships with the label relations, editorial and marketing teams. Familiarity and confidence with DSPs working practices and back-end analytic and pitching processes.
• Regular meetings with all DSPs to present repertoire and discuss audience development, marketing initiatives and campaign partnerships
• Creating and updating assets to be shared with DSPs and internally throughout a campaign’s lifecycle
• Regular meetings with both inhouse and out-of-house label teams and managers to provide guidance and commercial strategy across the DSP ecosystem
• Monitoring charts and developments across the digital landscape daily
• Using the [Integral] Portal, DSP analytics tools, Chartmetric and [Integral]’s own internal data sources to track performance, spot viral trends early and amplify
• Preparing for and hosting the digital teams weekly pitching meeting and communicating the list of commercial priorities for internal review
• Compiling the [Integral] weekly track pitch newsletter and sharing internally and externally.
• Proven ability to nurture partnerships and relationships
• Pro-active in all thinking
• Commercially minded
• Market aware
• Team first mentality
• Strong at business analytics
• Productive, organised and a problem solver
• An understanding of international sales and partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Enthusiastic, organized and confident communicator
• Gravitas and integrity
• Takes initiative and capitalizes on opportunity
• Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
• Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
• Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
• Passionate about music
[PIAS] and [Integral] fundamentally embrace diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [Integral] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.